Sunday, July 25, 2010

25 July 2010

Today:
  • went to market, bought vegetables, breakfast, newspaper... etc etc..
  • do laundry.
  • check email, FB, blog walking, reply cbox messages...
  • went to toy fair (MidValley). [heard it from a friend, feel interested, decided to have a look! brought 3 cousins to accompany me~~ hehe...]
  • bought 2 anime models for cousin brothers.
  • being pushed into KTM and stand in the big crowd in KTM... (or I should say "being squeezed" in the KTM?)
  • 1st time seen KTM have technical problem, change another train... [then the nightmare started...]
  • 1st time being molest by stupid guysss in KTM!! [too many people squeezing in the KTM, those guys push their body near/stick to me, showing "ah, I can't do anything with this pack environment" face might probably also thinking "oh hey free physical touch, don't waste!" further more, they raise their both hands up (acting like "oh, there's no place for my hands down there, where should I put my hands? oh... up? down? up? ..." me: what the heck????????????!!!!!!)! And you know what happen when the KTM stop / when my body move... stupid guysss just got the excuse/chance to touch my breast! me: @$%*#%^&#&!!!!!!] Lucky for me, that was only 1 stop away to reach my destination. I am wondering, why all the people around me (in KTM, during the "squeezing time") are male???? I only heard there is special train for ladies!! Did I just went to the male train?? I do not know there's a special train for males... is there any?? no right???? weird... @%#&@$#!@$%$###$@#@$!@$$^%#$%%!!!!!!!!!!!

Now:
  • sitting in front of laptop in my room...
  • felt sleepy...
  • feeling stress, because of tomorrow's parent-teacher-meeting day...
  • figuring how to finish my undone homework... assignment... report...
  • blogging still...
  • preparing to ZzzZzzzzz...


4 comments:

张大先 said...

you should shout at that fellow leh!

EeSoon said...

蛋塔兔,
"that" fellow?
It was so many fellowsssssss there!
Nothing changes whether or not I shout out dear... What could be change?

张大先 said...

en...next time go the ladies train le. ham sap lou everywhere.

EeSoon said...

Last week can't use ladies' train because I was with cousin brothers, have to take care of them!

But next time, of course I will use the ladies'. hehe~ Thanks 蛋塔兔 ~