Friday, October 1, 2010

Done!!

I've done *writing* my speech~~
yuhooo~~
around 8minutes' speech.
done done done done done done done done ~~

I got fever today.
I am not sure it is fever or not,
but my body is quite warm.

I got headache today.
I am not sure why I have it,
I just have it.

I am feeling cold now.
Quite freezing now,
I am not in air-condition room.
It's not raining...
I wonder why...

Am I sick?
Are you sure?
ah nananana~
NO! I am not!

ermm... maybe a tiny... little... minor...
"small small"/"little little"... fever la...
(shhhh.... I ponteng work today)

10 comments:

JinRaiXin said...

Take care for urself. =)

EeSoon said...

thank you, dear~ :)

苦妈 said...

我知道妳做么会生病!

因为妳被吓破胆。。。。

EeSoon said...

哇!破胆,那该怎么办?
苦妈,救我!
把你的胆捐给我!!
我EeSoon万分感激!
感激不尽!!

Douglas said...

Adrenalin pumping。。。side effects。

Kinda normal for a 1st timer。

Relax。。。you'll be fine next time。

Round of applaud & a big "job-well-done" for you。

Bravo。。。you did it!!!

Have a nice weekend.

EeSoon said...

Hahaha... Douglas,
I think you and other readers
had misunderstand my post...
I've done writing my speech..
I haven't give my speech yet!
Ah ha~~
The actual day is on this Sunday!
I am going to give the speech on
this Sunday morning.

Anyway, thank you~~
hahaha...

Douglas said...

Still。。。there's a BIG "job-well-done" for you...you definitely deserve it。

Sunday morning speech still a BIG task away。。。Good luck,you might need it, who knows?

EeSoon said...

Yup, Douglas!
Thank you~~
Yes!! I need the luck!!
haha. Thanks~

applefish said...

good luck to you, ee soon

EeSoon said...

yes!!
thank you applefish!