Monday, October 25, 2010

travel?

Wooo~oh~ yeaa~ yEeaaaHh~~
I miss you more than I can say~~
Wooo~oohh~~~
I miss ya I miss ya I miss ya !!


I miss backpack travelling~~~
I miss those backpacker's home-stays ~~~
I miss the place named Love Lane in Penang~
I miss the feeling of travelling with friends in Ipoh~~~
I want all that back!!
I want that now!!
I want to travel around Malaysia!!!
Backpack travelling!!!!!!!!!!
Who is interested to go with me?
We go in December ok?
Yea~~~~~hh!


I went to Sungai Petani Last Saturday~
visited a friend and her baby there~
She shared her give birth experience with me~~
I felt so... touched after knowing what she went through!
Mothers are so so sooo GREAT! Mighty mothers~!
I salute women who give birth naturally!!
I salute my mother!!


So, after visiting my friend,
(my whole family were going with me)
we went to visit Penang and stay there for 1 night.
I wanted to find those backpacker's home-stay but can't find it.
At last we stay in a hotel instead of home-stay.


I just check the map on google,
it was JUST just just...
few blocks away from the hotel we lived!!!
Geramnyeee!
Bad memories me!!
ok, cool. Back to my story.


After Penang,
daddy drove us to Ipoh to have dinner~~
then I drove home from Ipoh yesterday!!
What a long distance!!!
ZzzZZzz


After the trip,
a lot of memories pop up~
I miss the time when I was backpack
travelling with my best friend~!
Just two of us went to Penang~~
stay at backpackers home-stay,
search food ourselves,
found interesting places by ourselves,
of course with some guidance from
another friend of mine who lives in Penang.
owhh... I miss those days very much~~
I love backpack travel very very much!!!!!

So,
time: December
place: Penang/Pahang/Sarawak
interested?
anyone?

Ah hahahaha~

11 comments:

JinRaiXin said...

Good 2 hear tat.
So enjoy ur travel asap. (^_^)d

苦妈 said...

一下子去三个地方??
哇~~~会破产咧!
不如妳请我去Sarawak吧!

AhZed said...

Thanks EeSoon... Count me in for the December trip can boh? I'm very very very interested neh~ finally found a traveling punya kaki... yeah~

Douglas said...

Drop me an email if you are in the state of Silver & need some homosapiens GPS POI。

EeSoon said...

進:
^^ yeah~

苦妈:
没有一下子去三个地方啦。
那些都是比较想去的地方。

Sarawak?请你?
请你你会去吗?
呵呵~~~

Jothan,
YES!!!!
Yeah!!! I also got kaki liao~~~
yuhooo~~ I count that as a promise liao~~~ Gimme some time, I plan plan. :D

Any interesting place in Sabah or not? Why not we go Sabah? then you guide me~~ hehe~~

Douglas,
Perak???
OK!!!!
will do.

Douglas said...

Perak!!!
OK!!!
will wait.

AhZed said...

wah... like that also count as promise ah... speechless... but never mind i 99% will go also... haHaha...

go sabah?! December raining season wor... if go island sure cannot lor due to North East Wind... but can try luck...
but if u really go... maybe can stay my house... think can fit 4-6 person excluding me...

u decided dulu yah~

EeSoon said...

alright Douglas,
are there any budjet backpack's
home-stay or not?

Jothan,
why not we go Perak?
Can find Douglas ma...
haha..

Let me check on interesting places
in Perak, then I will tell you my
decision ok! ^^

Yeah!!! Can't wait to go!!

Douglas said...

Not many @ Silver State。

Just drop me an email (dou_cheang@yahoo.com) 【earlier】 if you've decided to visit Perak。。。as i might be in oversea end of the year。

EeSoon said...

okie Douglas~~
thank you~~~

Douglas said...

okie EeSoon~~~

Welcomed~~~