Monday, January 10, 2011

Thanks all

I feel so touched!!
Thank you my friends.
Thank you, blogger friends~
Thanks for all your concerns and advices.
I feel so touched and warmed.
Thank you.


I am feeling better today.
After the 7th times of diarrhea yesterday,
after I published my previous blog post,
it stops. It really stopped.
I am back to normal.
I got my healthy body back~~~


Once again, thanks everyone!!
Thanks for your care and love~~
Thank you 苦妈, Douglas, 進, applefish, Jothan,
Alice, Mr How, Ken, Fei Wen... ...
Thank you all~~~!!!


Do you know a little words from you
has gave me enormous support?
Thank you very much.
你们知道吗?你们那短短的祝福语,
其实给了我很大的力量,
谢谢你们。

7 comments:

JinRaiXin said...

痊愈了就好,
我可是等着和你去横跨欧洲的哦(殴)

EeSoon said...

yea~~~
我记得我们的约定~~
今年十二月!

applefish said...

下右方的字像terms & cons的字,那么小。

你好了,就好!哈哈~~~

yeah~~~

Aster.Kuma said...

被妳吓死了啦!!

我当时已刷好牙,准备要飞过去跟妳做人工呼吸呢!!

Douglas said...

That's what friends are for。

For good times and bad times。

EeSoon said...

applefish..
人家不好意思嘛~
写小小个,心领就好~
hehe...

苦妈呀苦妈~
你就飞过来吧!
我准备相机,
拍你飞翔的样子,
然后送去报馆。
呵呵~~~

大哥:
It's good to have all of you.
I am so lucky and blessed~
^^

applefish said...

新的一年要来临了,告诉自己,生病也熬过了,再来就是以健康的身体过新年!