Sunday, July 24, 2011

23 July 2011

MY FM 13th anniversary celebration was held in
Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil yesterday night ~
I went for it and it was awesome~!!!!
The singers, the DJs, the programs,
the flow, the lightnings, the crowd, the cheers~...
Awesome!!
Yes, I enjoyed the night.
Thanks to Banana Lee for the tickets~~
love ya! muaxxxx


Sorry, there're no photos bout the event
because I did not bring my camera..
hmmm....
someone took my camera away (borrowed)
and has not return to me yet!
Grrr...


23 July... it is someone's birthday...
one of my friend...
I know there's one but I can't remember who...
is that you? ...
anyway, if it's your birthday, then
happy belated birthday to you!!!

6 comments:

JinRaiXin said...

You have a great weekend, don't you? (=^_^=)

EeSoon said...

yes, I do have a great one. ^^

Aster.Kuma said...

跟谁去看?他?
那。。有没有深情一吻?

哈哈~

EeSoon said...

苦妈,
跟他,他和她去看。
没有深情一吻~
只因太多人~
我害羞~
羞羞..
*脸红红*

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

嘿嘿嘿,我有~

哇哈哈哈!

EeSoon said...

芳:
你有什么?
深情一吻?
啊?
哇... ... ...
啊哈哈。