Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tear Drops


I was stressed up!
I was unhappy.
I was angry.
I was sad.
I was..
not fine,
not ok.


That was my mixed-emotions add up
since Monday til yesterday.
I wasn't aware about it until...
my tear drops.
It wasn't my intention to cry,
but my tears just drop off from my eye,
uncontrollable...


I feel so sorry to Mr. boyfriend
because I was silent when he called me yesterday night..
He did all the talking and...
I guess he is quite confuse on the way I responded...
so... not EeSoon at all...
so... down... and so... negative.


I am fatigue.
Emotionally exhausted.
Physically tired.
I really need some rest physically and emotionally.


I miss Mr boyfriend...
very much...
I didn't meet him since last Sunday..
...

...
and not going to meet him until this Saturday..
...

...

..

No comments: