Thursday, September 13, 2012

Woooooooood

Sometimes ... I really speechless...
Why oh why... ?
Mr. Boyfriend... why are you so.... wood?
Wooooody wood.....



Do you know I am actually unhappy because of you?
Ah... You.. wood... you might not know...
Aaiiii~~~~h, anyway...
Yes, I am unhappy because of you.
For 2 days already.



I am sure you have no idea why.
Pretty sure you are confusing now.
And also quite confirm you are having many question marks in your head now.


haha~
..
sigh..
..
wood you...
you... wood..


But I still love you.

(hehe)

6 comments:

Happy walker said...

lol... sounds lovely to me~ i'am wood too~ wood good ah~ XD

EeSoon said...

wood good meh???
you wood too ka?
hahahaha...
aiyoyo... ...

wood is good for the nature...
ah~ so green the Earth~

Aster.Kuma said...

木头看了这篇博文......应该着火燃烧了!


我还是闪~~~不要打扰人家干柴烈火的!

EeSoon said...

着火燃烧,干柴烈火?

目瞪口呆,不知所措,
比较有可能吧...

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha I like the last two pictures, especially the wood is holding a paper written Ee Soon one ~ =P

EeSoon said...

Haha, looking at the paper with no
idea what is going on with EeSoon.