Sunday, September 22, 2019

Empathy

Sometimes, sometimes... maybe most of the time in my life...



One question: Why does people with empathy always gets hurt?

Is it because they are able to understand other's feeling, and the reasons/excuses of the people that hurts them, makes them unable to blame others but accept the harsh?

Meaning, just because of people with empathy understand other's can't control their emotions, they should accept being hurt by those without empathy?

Why people without empathy can enjoy the freedom of releasing negative emotion to others but people with empathy have to accept those negative emotion to themselves? They can't channel the negative emotion to others because the empathy holds them back.

Why? Just, why?? I don't get it. I wish I am not born with empathy, so that I can just release my emotion freely without considering other's feeling at all. At least that way, I feel free.

I am frustrated.
I am annoyed.
I am helpless.

But I have to shut up now. Why? Because I understand if I keep it on, you will feel annoyed as well. Well, so the negative emotions still lives in me (which I don't think I deserve it). Got to find ways to release it!!!!!



No comments: