Thursday, February 11, 2010

Summon

Kena RM100 parking summon for parking on the roadside in front of my work place? huh? Yes, from the title, you know I kena saman la! So.. I got a summon... what to do next? Appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh... useless... still need to pay... RM30... at the end... but but... I am working there!!!!!!!! and my car is just beside my work place!!!!!!!! haiyo!!!! then where should I park my can then? ... housing area also summon? ... ... speechless...

Actually the whole thing begins with my "nevermind" attitude. I have a paper that prove I am working around the housing area which I should put it in my car everyday. Officer will not bother you if you have that. I show it out on the wind screen everyday. But yesterday... I forgot to turn over the paper... then I was thinking "nevermind la, forgot one day only ma, nothing happen de la" Papp! I saw a summon on my car yesterday after work! So lucky me. Should I cheer for that? ha ha?

I am feeling so sleep now... a bit headache... going to sleep now. goodnight.

Next blog post = new experience~ new challenge~ busy busy Wooo!!!

1 comment:

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, I just woke up from bed...

Nice sleep...... Haha... XD