Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is EeSoon

Have you wonder how EeSoon look like?
Pretty?
Fat?
Thin?
Cute?
Ugly?
Frown always?
Curly hair?
Short hair?
Sexy?
Sophisticated?
Cheerful?
Innocent?
Active?
Smart?
emm emm emm....
Duhhh!!!!! You don't need to wonder anymore!!
You want to know how EeSoon look like?
Easy pieeeceee ~~
EeSoon's outlook is:
Pretty?
Fat?
Thin?
Cute?
Ugly?
Frown always?
Curly hair?
Short hair?
Sexy?
Sophisticated?
Cheerful?
Innocent?
Active?
Smart?
You tell me now.
Here comes some photos of EeSoon~~~

This is EeSoon in December, 2008



This is EeSoon in December, 2009
(is it different from the previous one?)



This is EeSoon in February, 2010
(so far... this is the latest one I have...)


And... have you wonder why am I sharing my photos here??
to show off?
to increase my self confident?
to "syok sendiri"?
to show that I am pretty?
to attract guys?
too much time?
I am not!!!! Okay!!!!!!!
I am not showing off.
It's not to increase my self confident.
It's not to "syok sendiri".
It's not to show that I am pretty!! Hell!
It's not to attract guys la!! WTF!!
Do you really think these photos can attract guys out there? Duhhh!!!
I am not having too much time, alright! WTF!!!
(maybe I am just having a little extra of free time... that's all!)


So???
...
...
...

so..
...
...
...
...

so...
...
...
...


Ok, I admit I am having stress now.. and a little bored.
And blogging is my way to release my stress and boredom!!
so what??? cannot meh???
blow me!!


I know I have ignore you... but I really can't watch you right now...
you know that... I know you understand that I am busy...
You know I miss you so much don't you...
yes, I am.

And you know what?
I do like to crap in my blog too.
So what?
Wanna blow?
You can try to blow me now~~~
Chao~

No comments: