Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Esther

There is a girl name Esther,
working at Sunway Pyramid Cinema.
Esther is a rare good person I've ever met in my life.

Last Saturday I went to the cinema with my friend and..
unfortunately/silly me/dumb... whatever,
I left my phone in the cinema without notice it,
until 2 hours later then... I realize!

I went back to the cinema,
ask a girl there (Esther) to help me check
whether my phone has left in the cinema or not...
This rare good person helped me to check.
And then she says "no, don't have phone.. didn't see any"
"I will help you to ask the workers there"
"leave your contact, I will call you if we found anything"

So I left my house phone number and went home.
Once I got home,
my mom says...
"ah haa!! You left you phone somewhere aren't you"
I was like... (how did she knows?)
and I answered "erryaa... how did you know?"
My mom told there's a girl called and told that.

WOW!
Can you believe that?
She really did called!!!
So she found my phone you see!!
And she left her contact number so that I can contact her!
How good is this girl!
I called,
I rush back to Sunway Pyramid,
I went back the the cinema,
saw her.
She took my phone and pass it to me with a smile
"next time don't leave it again ha!!"
I put on embarrassed smile...
And of course,
I said thank you.

Now you know,
there is a girl name Esther.
And she is a nice, sweet, good person.
If she is looking at this (99.99% impossible)
I would like to tell her that I really feel thankful.
I felt so lucky!
hehe~

I won't be that careless in the future.

4 comments:

JinRaiXin said...

所以说,
做人不要贪,
对得住天地良心就好~ (^-^)ノシ
不过现时的社会上还有这样的好心人已经很少了。

EeSoon said...

是啊!所以我很感激她。
好想跟他成为朋友,
但是当时她在忙而我赶时间,
错过了。。。

JinRaiXin said...

放心,
有机会的~

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

哈哈,你这个大头虾~

我也有一个朋友叫Esther.

一样的,人也是那么的好呀~

是不是每个叫Esther的都是一样的咧?哈!