Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Necklace


It's has been 1 week...
more than 1 week...
my blog was abandon for more than 1 week...
ho ho ho.
nothing special to write,
nothing interesting to share,
basically, just nothing to be noted.
hmm..
Oh ya! that's something I haven't share!
Was promised in my previous blog post... uh huh...

Few months ago, I was outing with my friend.
It was in the month of May if my memory serve me correctly..
We were window shopping that day.
walked into a store,
we saw a necklace with a love shape locket.


We were talking about the necklace,
we both like it very much,
especially the locket.
Few minutes later, we left the store,
continue our window shopping.

When we were home,
she ask me a weird favour.
she: can I borrow your neck for a while?
me: what?
she: I bought a necklace and I don't know whether it's nice on me or not, let me put on you, then I can see whether it's nice or not.
me: wear yourself la! (thinking: silly girl, if you want to know is it nice or not on you, just wear it urself duhh!! It's none of my business!!!)
she: I want you to wear it. Borrow your neck for a while!
me: (getting very annoyed) no.
she: just a while la, wanna see only...
me: NO!

During the conversation,
I was feeling very annoyed.
I was thinking:
- Why on Earth this girl want my neck so much?
- Why can't she just wear it on her own?
- What a silly favour to ask!!
- What the hell is she doing? It's freaking annoying!
I never have any thoughts other than above.

After failing to "borrow" my neck,
she give ups.
Few seconds later,
she ask me to hand over my hand to her.
I was like, what again...?
Then she put something in my hands and say "nah, this is for you
I was like: huhh? what..? (still a bit annoyed and blur)
Then I see this in my hands:


Then I said: you ask me to borrow my neck just because of this?
she: hmm. (looking down very quiet)
me: you do so many things, just because of want to give me this???
she: hmm. (smile, but does not look at me)
me: ... (annoyed feeling still there, not ready for anything) I don't want. Take it back.
she: (shocked, frown a while, with a stronger voice) give you already! Take it!
me: (mixed feeling, confused, touched? annoyed still? blur...) thank you...

So now I have new necklace~ hahahaha
That was the 1st time to get a present from a friend without feeling excited and happy at all.
Days passed, when I looked at the necklace,
I felt so funny.
How can she think of that lame favour to ask?
hahaha.. so funny..

Anyway, I really do love the necklace,
it's just I was not ready to received it at that moment.

Oh did I mention I was born in May?
I suppose that's my birthday present.
hahaha.

I never had own a key-shaped necklace in my entire 23 years of life,
not even for my 21 birthday.
Never that I thought I will have it...

Thank you for the present,
my dearest friend, HF.
Muaxxxx~

5 comments:

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

那条项链拍得真美~ 我喜欢!

不懂怎么了,看了这篇文章,有点心酸还有眼湿湿的感觉的?!

真的真的衷心地希望你会喜欢那条项链,其实在早前我真的都有想过要送你钥匙项链的……一直都在物色着……

还有我真的没心或没意思要弄到你那么annoyed的…… 〉——《

*其实心蛮失望和心痛的……*

EeSoon said...

annoyed 不是因为收到那条链,
而是因为你奇怪的要求(要借用我的颈是很奇怪的要求咯!)。

我知道你没有那个意思要annoy我啦!
只是你的借口真的是很无里头咯!
借用我的颈来看你戴上时好不好看?
很无里头咯,难以接受,哈哈。
你没什么好失望与心痛的啦!
我又不是不喜欢,又没有讨厌。
呵呵。
老实说,那条链我是越看越喜欢。
真的谢谢你~~~

哦!照片拍的美?那当然啦!!
经我手拍出来的喔!!
当然美啦!
我有拍过难看的照片吗?
(哇哇,自恋、自夸、自大中...)

你的用心我都感受到了,谢谢。
louuuu u!!!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

呵呵~ 还是想讲,不无厘头不是我!哇哈哈~

我就整天拍到难看的照片啦~ 不懂几时才拍到好看的出来!XD

看到这句话,

“你的用心我都感受到了,谢谢。
louuuu u!!!”

我…… 不懂要讲什么了。哈哈!
不要误会,是好的感觉!嘿嘿……

applefish said...

我男友送给我的二十一岁锁匙项链被我弄丢了><
我看到你写“她”,不然我以为是男的了。
你朋友对你很好噢!

EeSoon said...

applefish:
>< oh no!! ><""
好心痛哦!

对啊,我的朋友对我真得很好。
有时她还蛮细心的。
呵呵~
我是幸运的咯!我知道~~

话说回来,如果是男的送我,
我会更高兴咯!!!
哇哈哈~