Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anxiety



I am afraid.
I am scared.
I am feeling..
unsure..
unsafe...
fear...


It's not that I have something in my mind,
and it's certainly not about my work.
It's just a feel...
and...
I am feeling anxious...


"What happen?"
You asked me...
I ... have no answer.
"nothing..."
I said.

"Are you ok?"
Again you asked...
and again, I ... have no answer.
"I am ok..."
I said.


Maybe it's because of...
(13 August 2011)
My body's natural reaction...?
My body refuse to have physical connection with you after...
I found out that...
my psychology ... is not ready...


I feel shy...
I feel blush when you looked at me...
I feel shy when you wanted to kiss me...
I don't dare to look at you...
because I feel unease...
I feel scared when you hugged me...
just... a lot of anxiety in me..


Sorry dear.
I'll let you know once I am fine,
once my psychology is ready.
I don't think I am ok right now.
because right now, I am still feeling...
anxious...
very.


But dear,
don't you worry about me,
I will be fine very soon~~
I know.

Cheers~~

No comments: