Monday, December 19, 2011

Good Temper

Since Saturday, I'd been hanging around with mr. boyfriend and his family members. I notice all of them are optimist, humor, kind and warmth. I love to listen to their conversations because it's funny and quite informative sometimes. It was fun hanging out with them~

One thing I need to learn from them, is their good temper. I notice all of them are quite patient and gentle, they don't get annoyed easily and they rarely have arguments during conversation, even if they do have arguments, they did not raise up their voice easily like my family always does. My family raise up their voice easily especially when we have some arguments or disagreement on the same topic/issue, no hard feelings, that's just our way of communication~ hehe. unique~

Tonight, both mr. boyfriend and my parents are going to meet each other for the first time. I wonder what will happen... awkward? awesome? I don't know... we'll see... I'll see... hmm.. hmm hmm...