Thursday, October 6, 2011

graduation

I have 2 graduation ceremonies to attend in coming weekends. WOW!
Both ceremony have performances, and I am involved in both.
The differences are:

Graduation A - I am the one who perform on the stage!!! WOW!
Graduation B - I am the one who work at the back and front stage to make sure the ceremony goes well.

Graduation A - Graduates = diploma holders.
Graduation B - Graduates = kindergarten certificate holders.

2 graduation ceremonies in a row!! ho ho ho.
I love attending graduation ceremony~~ I love~ the feeling.
It's full with warmth, wishes, love and lots more positive aura~~
Love it!!!

I am going to work hard on Graduation A's performance...
lotssssa words to memorize...!!! work hard yo, EeSoon!!!
for Graduation B, hope everything goes well.. well well well!!
All the best!!!!

I am very happy and excited now!!!
Happy for all the graduates!!
Congratulation to all graduates!!
Excited on me and my children's performances too!!!
Wohohohoho~~

6 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Performance ya. All the best ya. Btw, you should congrat me too. Haha. I have just graduated.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

I'm looking on my convocation. It is still far far away.. LOL ~ =P

EeSoon said...

LuPorTi!!
Congratulation!!!

LoLLy!!
looking forward huh? :D
don't worry, time flies.
very soon it will be your turn. :)

LuPorTi said...

Thanks!

the Charioteer said...

恭喜你~~~~~ xD

EeSoon said...

Magdalene,
ah?? what for?
for??
haha...
I am blur @@